Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Roxy the Voyeur and Cuckold


 I've been so busy lately running the cams on Marti's shows that I don't have the time I wish had to watch some of her older sex videos.  I sometimes, though, randomly pick one to watch, like the one where this grainy photo was taken.  Her ex, Daniel, had invited a bunch of guys over to "watch football."  Of course what they were really there to do was fuck Marti.  One of my favorite parts of the video was early on when Marti's tits first came out.  Three of the eleven guys who were there had never seen Marti before and their expressions and exclamations were priceless when they saw what they were about to get.

Fucking Marti's face was the priority of the day it seems.  And they got really rough - brutal would be the appropriate word if I didn't know Marti likes it hard.  She spent a lot of the video sitting on a cushion on the floor, her hands tied behind her, her head on the couch behind her, and guys mounting her face and pounding her throat, her tits bouncing wildly.  What struck me was how Daniel exhorted the guys on, encouraging them to "fuck that face harder!"  And as bad as Daniel was about urging the guys fucking his wife to get rough with her, Jake was even worse when his friends fucked Marti.

This got me thinking; yeah, I'm a voyeur and a cuckold.  The first, the voyeur, I've always been - I've always enjoyed watching ladies I find hot and jilling off to them.  The cuckold thing, of course, is new to me.  If I wasn't OK with others fucking my wife, Marti never would have asked me to marry her.  But I'm struck by the difference between how I see it and how Daniel and Jake did: I am more of a "fly on the wall" cuckold.  I watch; I stroke; I cum; but I'm quiet and out of the way.  I want Marti and the guys or gals she's with to do whatever they want to do, as long as I can watch.

A weird life, huh?

7 comments:

Redmagnum79 said...

I would love to take your place to see what she does with the guys an the ladies

Art said...

"Weird" is how you define it and as long as you and Marti and happy with it, who cares about "weird"? No one is getting hurt and you can both enjoy the "weird". 💋

Unknown said...

Not weird at all. Finding pleasure by letting your wife get pleasure from others should be second nature. Not saying you can't fulfill all of her needs just that you like to watch her receive pleasure.

NorthNJMale said...

not weird at all...like it was said you like your wife to have fun and enjoy life and find enjoyment in watching. thats true love...if i was close i would come watch some videos with ya and while you jill off i would more than likely jack off lmao lol

Feelgood said...

Love that you love living your “new” life. I don’t it’s weird you just have a different perspective on being a cuckhold. I never knew Jake but I’m guessing he’d love sticking it to you too.😈😈😈

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The differing sexual proclivities of any group of people can be vast. Trying to compare between any two is often a bit of a fool's errand, while there will be large overlaps, it is the minutia that often matters more.
As to your own style of cuckoldry, that is between you and Marti, as long as y'all are both having fun don't sweat the differences. And I definitely don't think you should change to try and be something you're not. Marti is with you now, just be you.

Will said...

What a magnificent woman!