Friday, October 30, 2020

Milk and Me


 Three times a week I do a cam show for our private agency members that I call "Milk and Me."  I set up the cams, three of four of them, to point only at Marti's chest so that pretty much all the viewers see of her is her shoulders, chest and torso.  The point is to completely remove Marti from the set and make it be just about her tits and nipples - well, and me.  I turn on the full audio so the viewers can talk to me and I to them, though I limit it to 10 viewers so that it doesn't get out of hand.  Then it's me and those huge fucking tits and long hard nipples for the next two hours or so.  Eventually, of course, I get milk like I am in this picture.  Yeah, some of it leaked out from the right side of my mouth, but I licked it all up.  And when Marti starts lactating, she has many pussy-juice gushing orgasms accompanied by loud moans.  I usually catch some of the juice and drink it for the viewers or pour it over the tits and lick it away.

I also think this picture shows that she is still getting bigger!  I mean, just look at those fuckers - they're twice as big as my head!  We weighted her left breast the other day and it hit 13 pounds for the first time.  She had gotten bigger over the summer as we've reported; we thought a good bit of that was because she had stopped working out and had gained some weight.  She's been exercising a lot with Chelsea lately and has lost some of that weight but her boobs didn't go down at all but rather got a little bit bigger.  I beginning to worry how much more she can grow before her back and shoulders really start having problems.  She says she's OK and continues working with Dana to keep her back strong.

I'm not complaining, mind!

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot, I'd love to get my hands and mouth on those big fucking tits!

NorthNJMale said...

OMG thats truly amazing

Andre Clifton said...

Drinking the nectar of the gods I see. Wonder what it tastes like.

Art said...

Have you ever considered bottling up some of that and selling it? Actual nectar of the goddess?

Feelgood said...

I don’t know if I’d like to see one of the shows because then I’d die not getting to think about the other shows. Then again if I got to participate who knows....😏

Cd4 said...

You are right to be concerned as her girls have caused issues that go to other parts of her body as well. Make sure she's getting extra session with her breast guru. She's done wonders with them and her and to sacrifice a few pounds for better health means we get more of her. They definitely look better from a month ago. But like you said not complaining.