Monday, October 26, 2020

Marti's Nipple Pokers


 Thanks for all the comments on the last pic of me that Roxy posted - I needed it.  We recently passed what would have been Jake's 48th birthday and we're coming up on the one year anniversary of his passing so both Michelle and I are riding an emotional roller coaster.  Thank God I have Roxy now and she has Maria!  And Chelsea has been amazing, both personally and professionally - a fantastic escape for us, but more on that soon.

This pic was from around this time last year. . .

11 comments:

Feelgood said...

Jake left us an amazing pair of tits!!

Redmagnum79 said...

Sorry to hear about Jake he will be missed and don't forget that you ladies have all of us to talk to if you need us we'll all take the time to talk to you beautiful ladies and yes it's good to have someone to hold you when you need it so in joy them all

Will said...

Beautiful tits, love the tan lines!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Love the one tit out pix Sexy. The strength of your support group is one of the most amazing things about y'all. Stick together and keep each other smiling.

thereelguy45 said...

I remember this picture and I remember all of your stories about Jake. He was truly a blessed man having all of you in his life.

Anonymous said...

Niplover: Marti - Love the tan lines, soooo fucking hot!

Andre Clifton said...

Glad we could show you support. Loving that body.

Cd4 said...

It's going to be tough each time this year but I know his smile will get bigger each that he sees you're happy in life and happy in love so you're going to be okay and he is at peace..

Marti (OYO) said...

Thanks to you all for your support. Yes, this year will be the most difficult in my heart and memories, but I know each year will grow less with the pain and more with the joy of my memory of him.

KingGerald said...

Beautiful as ever

Unknown said...

that one of a hot dress you have on