Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Wet Spot


 Here's another photo of Marti that I (Roxy) took just before she started a solo cam session.  Marti loves doing a few photos like this as she considers it posing for you guys here at MMMM.  The main problem is me keeping my hands out of my pants as I'm usually jilling like crazy as I watch Marti and see all the guys lining up on our Agency's cam software to watch her.  Like this day; we were 10 minutes before broadcasting live and there were already some 120 members in the queue to watch her - and more joining every minute - each willing to pay more than the federal minimum wage per minute rather than per hour!

We've been doing three 3 hour sessions a day, 6 days a week - at least when she's not gone on a whoring adventure.  Typically, two of her sessions will be solo and the other a gangbang, though she occasionally does a girl-girl session.  I'm constantly running around her (or them as the case may be) making sure all the cams are pointing at something interesting - closeup and full view.  Now that they've expanded capacity, we're running eight cams for the viewers to select from, so I'm busy keep them focused on what the viewers want to see.

Surprisingly to me, she gets more viewers in her solo sessions than her gangbang ones; but the most viewed are the girl-girl sessions, especially if the other girl is Michelle.

So, anyway, you'll be getting a lot of these pictures I take prior to the cam sessions, just like I'm still posting pics of Michelle from her training session and amateur photo day.  By the way, she's (Michelle) doing another amateur day this weekend.  We're having to stage it on a rotating basis as there will be lots of attendees and we want to keep everybody safe.

Oh, and about the photo above: I hope you noticed the wet spot.  She gets really excited about these cam sessions!

7 comments:

Feelgood said...

Marti is so nice to be posing for us😈

Art said...

I know this is probably a stupid question but how can we sign up for the cam sessions? Seriously? Omg I am so hard just like you pulling at your clit over her.

Redmagnum79 said...

Yes like Art said how do we find the web site so we can watch too

Unknown said...

How could I not notice. Damn she is hot. To soak through a pair of jeans shorts, she must be extra excited.

Rob Harlem said...

I would love to see as well

Thirstyman said...

Oh myyyy!!! 🍽🍧🥩♨️♥️

Will said...

Wow, talk about a sexy photo!