Monday, October 18, 2021

A Heartfelt Thanks from Marti

I - and the rest of the ladies posting here - want to thank all of you who have been commenting on our posts lately.  Maybe it's the cooler fall weather or maybe it's the quality or topics of our pictures and stories, but you were all wonderful last week with your comments.  I've said it here many times: your hot, thoughtful, sometimes humorous comments are what keep this site going.  The more you comment, the more we post and the more we put into each post.  I'll not mention any names for fear of leaving some of you out, but it has been a terrific combination of our frequent contributors (you guys know who you are), and some awesome surprise comments from those of you we haven't heard from in awhile and even some new commenters.  Look at it this way: you guys have some control over how often we post and also what we post by commenting more - a bit of editorial power you could say.

Anyway, we'll make you this deal: starting today, any post where at least 10 of you comment will kick us into gear to respond to you.  We won't count anonymous comments because we can't tell if they are unique or not unless you're like our long term fan Niplover who comments anonymously but gives his name (Niplover, not his real name).

Anyway, thanks again for this sudden burst of comments and a special thanks to those of you just writing to us again after a long absence.  It's special to know you're still visiting.  And also I'm thrilled how you've responded to Michelle, Maria, Roxy and Dana since I've been kinda busy professionally; those ladies are enjoying you as much as I am!

Kisses,

Marti (OYO)

10 comments:

mikshel269 said...

I may not comment as often as I really should but again I thank you and Roxy, Michelle, Maria, and Dana for letting have a peek at your little family and world

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

This is still the first place I go online each day, just to see what y'all are up to Sexy. The photos and stories y'all share here are incredible, this place is unlike any other. Which makes sense because it reflects you, you are the most unique woman, and the coolest chick, I've ever known. I shared this on Talk About Tits, just a little something, the product of your inspiration...
Loosed from their confines, to be free,
Two wondrous breasts for all to see.
From near and far and in between,
From all over we convene.
First timer or long term devotee,
All are here to honor the queen,
The one, the only, sexual goddess Marti.

Feelgood said...

Like TMH I also check here first (and sometimes more often) but all in all it’s more like thank you!!🤩🤩🤩

NorthNJMale said...

sounds like a great deal....hope yall are doing well.

Wookiee42 said...

As said this is usually one of my first stops in mY day. And it's only polite to comment when you all share such exquisite pics and background stories.

Art said...

I check here several times a day because I don't want to miss a thing and you guys are the best!

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
thanks for mentioning me! I have been a fan as far back as your Tumblr days. There are a few of your vids I've found on the web, I have watched the religiously and spilled many a load while doing so. I look forward to logging on every day, seeing those beauty's on display! Again, I'll offer to join any site you may launch in the future. Love you Marti !!!!

Bill said...

Thanks for the encouragement and acknowledgment. Sometimes it's difficult to say more than WOW, but I'll try every so often. For me, I'm a visual person (as most guys) and these pics are a huge (pun intended) turnon. Keep up the great work and for giving us a bit of insight to your lives and business.

Cd4 said...

Well said. You have skills sir

Pic Lover said...

Marti I want to thank you and the ladies for posting your stories and comments and of course pics. I really love the pic that you posted on July 20, 2021 and September 11, 2020 my favorite.