Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Enjoy the Mystery


Hey guys, it's Dana.  I can't write as eloquently as Roxy - she is a hard act to follow - so I'll get right to the point of this post: Marti's breasts really do seem to be different every time you're with them.  This particular view is one of my favorites with her lying supine, her nipples pointing skyward as this is view I take when I'm with her, pleasuring her tit and myself.  Look at her areola here, so firm, so wrinkled, raised from the skin of her breast.  And notice how her skin is being drawn in toward the nipple like lines of force of a magnet.  As for what is going on inside her head, none of us knows nor wishes to know.  Let it be a mystery and just enjoy!

 

9 comments:

Art said...

Lines of force? Dana you are raising the science bar here. However back to Marti and what's going on inside? I for one would actually like to know her thoughts at these amazingly exotic times. But that's just me. While I'm playing with some amazing part of her body.

Dana said...

HAHA Art. Well, as a physical therapist I did take a lot of science courses in college!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is an awesome shot, great choice Dana. Just like magnets her nipples are an incredible draw, with lines forming for the chance to touch, feel, taste those wondrous tits!

The power of her innate sexual magnetism knocks the arrow off the scale of the gaussmeter.

Feelgood said...

I’d love to know, I’m sure great thoughts to get us harder/wetter (whichever applies)

anotheroneofnone said...

Y'all must have the worlds strongest tongues given all their exercise.

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a great picture of her beautiful breast 😍😍

Wookiee42 said...

Amazing. The thought of seeing that POV making my way to play with that breast and nipple for hours!!

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
So inviting, ready for me to suckle. Marti your sofucking hot !!!!!!!

Cd4 said...

You guys are really going back time. I know what you mean about them changing. As they get more excited that skin grows up inside the nipple. That hot that you can make them move like that..