Thursday, October 21, 2021

More Dana


Me (Dana) just hanging out with the ladies.  As Gail would say, "All legs, that one.  All gorgeous legs."

I have to admit that Gail and I are quite the sight when we're out and about.  I'm 6'1"; she's 5'0".  She's a huge M cup; I'm, well, you can see (an A).  She's from Oregon; I'm from Tidewater, Virginia, a navy brat.  So when I used the term "out and about" earlier?  Yeah, that's "auht and abauht" in my accent.  She's a deadpan jokester; I'm take-charge serious.

One thing we'll agree on: we're very much in love and pretty much 100% lesbian in our group of mostly bisexual ladies.  We also agree that there is a mother-daughter pair that represents our ideals in female sexuality: Marti for me; Michelle for her!

7 comments:

Cd4 said...

Agreed and you all seem to be very happy now.

Art said...

Just beautiful Dana,those legs are truly gorgeous as well as those tits you've got covered

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Very sexy shot Dana, short shorts are weakness of mine, probably goes back to watching the Dukes of Hazzard as a kid. That tank top and denim shorts look is giving me definite Daisy Duke vibes.

Short or tall, busty or lithe, sexy comes in all shapes and sizes, thanks for sharing your sexiness with us.

Wookiee42 said...

Those legs are absolutely stunning! Very good that you all have found a happiness together

wnccouple said...

All I can say is "HOLY COW" Absolutely fantastic. And those legs in shorts makes them even more unbelievable!!

Feelgood said...

Damn Dana you look great, did you know?😉

Bill said...

Damn, those legs!!! WOW. Now show you and Gail together so we can really have that visual!