Friday, October 1, 2021

Dana Reminiscing on Marti


 Hi, it's Dana, and I thought I would continue also on the theme of Marti in clothes as published in one of her earlier sites.  I chose this one for a few different reasons, but one certainly is that it's a good picture of her shapely right leg.  Of course, I'm addicted to Marti's breasts, but I'm in love with those gorgeous legs as well.  I also like knowing that's probably a huge K cup bra that Marti is spilling out of - very impressive!

The other thing I wanted to write about in this post is that, along with Michelle (or course) and Maria, I've been intimate with Marti longer than any of the other ladies in our group and I had the honor of being a part of some of her photograph me/fuck me gatherings, usually to help out with logistics or filming.  Now I'm 100% lesbian but I have to admit I got way hot watching guys bang Marti, especially how those that knew her best understood how she likes to be face fucked.  Along with having her tits and nipples played with and sucked, having her face slammed by a hard cock and drinking all it's cum is her favorite thing in sex.  I'm not talking blow jobs here, I'm talking about fucking her mouth and throat as though they were fucking her pussy.

Let your imagination work on that thought!

Dana

9 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

My god what a thought, just straight face fucking Marti and playing with those long marvelous nipples as well

oldmanx said...

Marti in my case is imagination...all of Sweet Marti...xoxoxxxx

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is among my most frequent fantasies, to have my way with her, to have complete control and live out every deep, dark dirty idea that comes to mind. Her submissiveness and desire to please really cranks up her already mind-boggling sexiness.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Try as you might those tits can't be contained ! Such a hot picture!

Feelgood said...

I’ve loved Marti’s legs for a while now but we all know her tits are going to get attention. Just the visual of Marti sucking me and watching those beauties….🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Art said...

Leg, tits, nipples, pussy and yes, face, Marti has it all. 😍

Yojibearra said...

Just a friggin hot pic!

Cd4 said...

The rougher the better that would make any human horny. You never know until you try it expand your horizons..

Redmagnum79 said...

OMG I would love to be fucking her face right now and playing with her sweet nipples that would make me so happy