Friday, October 8, 2021

At Long Last Dana


 This is Dana writing and, yes, these are my long legs.  I suspect that in these heels the top of my head is some 6'3" of 6'4" above the floor.  My little A cup boobs might not stand out much in this studio dedicated to huge tits, so I let my legs - and my red hair - get the attention.  And for you fashion-conscience out there, no, I wouldn't normally wear these heels or that fingernail polish as it would clash with my natural hair; but, like Marti, I enjoy wearing wigs to match my mood with white or gray being my favorites (or, occasionally, jet black, but never blonde) and I was grey-headed this day.  So the red shoes and polish worked fine.  I do like bright colors, especially with black or white clothes.

This was taken in the back lobby of our studio.  Upstairs are the offices; behind that door is where all the excitement is - the settings for the movies and photo sessions.  I was going into a solo photo session this day.  And, I'm sure you guessed it, it was a session dedicated to long legs.   Still, I've done some sessions with Michelle and the contrast between her very shapely and sexy but fairly short legs (she's just 4'10" you know) and my 6'1" of legs (bare feet) is startling and fun.

One last thing: note the doggie dishes on the floor.  Sweet little Sax (or Saxxy as most of us call him), Marti's - or really all of ours - dog often stays with us at the studio.  🐢😊

10 comments:

Art said...

Dana you have gorgeous legs. Now let's see a bit more of you please?πŸ₯°

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

What a way to make an entrance! The red heels are definitely eye-catching and then the visual trek up your fantastic stems is well worth it. While red may not be the perfect color for you, the peeptoe pumps are killer. It'd be fun to check out the side by side comparison shots of you and Michelle.

wnccouple said...

Heart stopping!!!! Fantastic legs and sexy outfit!

Feelgood said...

I’m guessing your A cups definitely enhance your body 🀩🀩

Wookiee42 said...

Dana, those are some of the most beautiful legs I've seen. It's enough to make me a leg man... Well second to being a tit man

anotheroneofnone said...

DAMN! Stunning gams!

Cd4 said...

Girlfriend..hello..

Craig said...

Now that is a pair of legs. As we say over here in the north of England, legs up to the armpits.
Lovely.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Great legs Sexy Lady!

NorthNJMale said...

you got some great stems there....lovely legs....wow