Saturday, October 30, 2021

Sex Substitute


 Neither my tits nor my my nipples are as big as Mom's, but I'm working on it.  Or, should I say, in this pic at least, Maria is working on it.  (Yeah, that's her tongue loving my nipple.)  Notice the shadow on my boob?  That's Mom taking this photo; she's been told by her physician (and, of course, by Dana, her physical therapist) to not use her body as she normally would while her back heals.  But she says she can still use her hands and mouth.  I had forgotten just how good she is at sucking nipples!  OMG!  Of course, she's always practicing by sucking her own. . .

So while Mom convalesces, my body has been the main substitute for hers with the ladies.  Whereas they make love to Mom, they have sex with me.  Whereas Mom is their Sex Goddess, I'm their Sex Slave.  But I'm loving it!

10 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Beautiful shot Michelle! Just as you must crawl before you can walk this is another step along your journey. Where your journey leads is unknown but you have the best possible guide and example in your mother. As a sexual goddess in training you've already taken many of the needed steps, dedicating your time and efforts into the physical craft of sex. I think of this time in your journey as a chance to really hone the mental and emotional side of things. To cultivate and develop that special something your mom has mastered, her Extra Sexual Perception. Give yourself over to the process fully and reap its massive rewards.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
My how inviting that nipple looks. I wish Marti a speedy recovery, I'm sure all of of you have found other ways of making Marti cum without vigorous fucking. Marti your still my favorite!!

Wookiee42 said...

Jealous of Maria!!! What a lovely close-up. Such beautiful texture to that nipple and Maria's tongue. Speedy recovery to Marti and may she (and you!) enjoy her mouth on those nipples

Feelgood said...

Great that Marti is taking up a hobby, well I guess it’s not new but taking pictures of others

Art said...

Your nipple looks fantastic, definitely prime time material 🥰

Cd4 said...

You are definitely working on it .. I'm more than willing to help with the process. Got milk?

Cd4 said...

Your seem thicker in girth but still has the height so now I'm wondering if you can make 3"?

anotheroneofnone said...

I keep cumming back to this photo. Every time as hard as I can be.

Redmagnum79 said...

Wow your mom recovers glad you can step in for all the ladies and I don't think you have a problem doing that just in joy your self

Anonymous said...

I love your hard nipple. It is as hard as my dick ;)