Thursday, November 18, 2021

A Breast Journey


Though this is an older photo of Marti, I do so adore the details it shows of the details of her left breast as she lays back.   I'm guessing she was probably around an I cup, maybe J here and her nipples, though able to get quite long, hadn't taken on their huge growth yet either.  But it's so hot how the skin of her breast seems drawn into her nipple, almost like it's a spiral galaxy with the nipple at the center.  Look especially at the lower inside where the skin appears as if twirling into her areola.  Then right at the nipple how the skin concentrates and bulges.  Of course, there's always the great red spot above and to the side of the areola.  And, too, the veins, great (on the inner part), light (above the nipple), and tiny (to the outside).  And the freckles: we still debate the pluses and minuses of having so many of them removed but so it is.

Hope you enjoyed this little (little?) journey around Marti's left breast with me.  I take the journey still every day - and very slowly!

Dana

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great target nice

Feelgood said...

For some reason it reminds me of a galaxy and I suck and lick it 😈😈😈

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Thank you for the guided tour of her magnificence Dana. Like a statuesque docent giving deeper insights into her subject you enhance the experience of ogling Marti's goodies. I really dig the up close, detail shots, as they tap into a part of my photo-session fantasies about Marti. Getting to examine and study every wonderful inch of her, taking innumerable photos detailing her unbelievable tits.

Wookiee42 said...

What a wonderful guide through the beauty of Marti's wonderful breast. And what an awesome target for delight. To be tracing the areola, nipple and veins with my tongue... Mmmmm

Art said...

Just beautiful and so mesmerizing, like looking into the sun, I just can't stop looking. 😍