Friday, November 12, 2021

Now THAT'S a Closeup


 Here's a cute and sexy photo of Mom from a past photograph me/fuck me session.  The guy wanted a closeup of her right nipple so just as he was about to take the picture, Mom twisted in a way that almost pushed her nipple against the camera.  Now that's a closeup!

As an update, Mom's ruptured disk is still giving her trouble.  She exasperated it the other day when she bent awkwardly to pick up our dog Sax.  He only weighs 18 pounds but the way Mom picked him up made her back and leg pain flare.  The doctor said it could take 6 - 8 weeks to heal so I guess it wasn't unexpected.

Keep commenting on our posts - it the best medicine you can send her!

7 comments:

Art said...

Fantastic pic. So fucking hot 🔥. Please feel better Marti and rest!!!

Feelgood said...

Talk about a VERY close up 🤩🤩

Wookiee42 said...

To be him! The shadow from him across Marti's nipple and breast is a great contrast. And my oh my those nipples are works of art

anotheroneofnone said...

Aren't y'all keeping her on her back? ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope you’re feeling better Marti

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

WOW, she is fucking amazing. The photo would have been incredible but by turning she made it epic! I'd love the chance to photograph her though I'm not sure a p/f me session would be the best setting for what I want to do, as I want to get every bit as close as this guy got, but with every inch of her.

Back pain sucks, sorry to hear about the setback, definitely still hoping for a speedy recovery but more importantly a full one. Even if it takes the full two months, I want her back at 100% doing all the things she loves to do, just being Marti.

oldmanx said...

Love...