Friday, November 19, 2021

I Need It


 God, I miss this: a rock hard cock pounding my mouth and throat, unloading all it's cum as it does.  But Dana, as my physical therapist, is adamant: no cocks in me until my back is better.  When this clears up, I'm going to have a face fuck gangbang with as many guys as possible!

We took the evening off from sex today (well, yesterday, actually since it's now 12:15 am Friday morning).  I'm curled up on a recliner in our great room, my laptop against my knees as I write this.  Roxy is asleep on the recliner next to mine and Michelle and Maria are so pressed together sleeping on one of the couches that it's hard to tell whose arms and legs are whose.  Dana is sleeping on the other couch while Gail, quirky as she is, just through a blanket and pillow on the rug and laid down with another blanket atop her, our dog Sax cuddled up next to her.  (For those of you who don't remember, Sax is named after Sax Fifth Avenue, not the musical instrument or a play on the word "sex.")  Gina and Daphne are watching one of my videos in the parlor.

I want to thank all of you personally who have been commenting on the posts Michelle, Maria, Roxy and Dana have made here - it makes us all feel special.  I know we promised to respond to all comments on posts when we got at least 10 comments, but my back problem through a kink into that.  We will get back to that promise soon.

Again, thank you,

Love,

Marti (OYO)

15 comments:

Art said...

I'd love to volunteer Marti as soon as you're better. Please? 😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome to hear from you Sexy, so glad you have such an amazing support system all looking out for you. The lucky guys involved when you return won't know what hit them. Just thinking about it has my cock throbbing; you, with now even bigger tits, your incredible skills and experience, PLUS a deep, desirous craving. Like I said they won't know what hit them!

It is hard being on the sidelines but take it easy and heal up, you'll be back to doing all the awesome things you do in no time.

anotheroneofnone said...

Alas, that is the bad kind of kink. That kink in your back is not ok. *hugs* (I would never, never have an ulterior motive for hugging you... really... ;) )

anotheroneofnone said...

And, actually, if you haven't had a booster yet... It's left me a tad sore, so might be useful to hide it inside your back pain.

Feelgood said...

I’d also love to volunteer although full disclosure I’m not as thick(unfortunately) as the guy in the picture. By the way did Gina and Daphne have some “personal” time with you after the video?😉

mikshel269 said...

I am so glad to see you keeping a positive outlook and you have an entire family there for support and and team on here cheering you on to make a full recovery. Again apologies for not posting more frequently but I do make sure to try to pop on every day.

Redmagnum79 said...

You just name the time and place to do that and you will have them lined out the door but I hope you get well soon so you can make that happen

Wookiee42 said...

My god is that sexy. Another wish of mine to be able to fuck that face like you want! Albeit I'm much more average. Keep following Dana's orders til you are well healed! We don't need you out of commission any longer than necessary!

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Marti this picture is sooo fucking hot!!!!!!!!! You obviously love what you do! I'm offering to let you straddle my face so I can feast on your wet pussy while you suck all those cocks. I'd bury my tongue in your wet hole and every time you orgasm swallow your juices. Marti may I?

searcher said...

thank you Marti for many many stroke sessions and hard-on’s , i have enjoyed watching you for years .

Joey Fernandez said...

Feel better soon, and when can I volunteer for your post recovery celebration?

Yojibearra said...

More sucking please!

John M said...

It's awesome that in spite of all the things you and your family must have going on, you still have time to keep your fans updated. It's appreciated every bit as much as we appreciate you!

Unknown said...

I would luv to participate lol with u or any of u beautiful queens

Unknown said...

Can I get a invite please I'm in Atlanta GA