Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Marti Showing Off Early Morning


 A photo of Mom which she first arises from bed in the morning.  This is about as small as her nipples get these days!

Mom's back and leg pain has eased some over the last few days.  With Dana, her therapist, Gina, her nurse, Gail, her nutritionist, Maria, her manager, and me, her daughter, carefully watching over her she hasn't had much chance to do anything that may exacerbate the problem.  We just all want her to get better and none more so that Mom herself.  She hasn't had any cock in her throat for several weeks now and she's going through withdrawal!

We've got several exciting things going on we want to write to you about, but I think the one you'll be most interested in is probably the one thing that's really helping keep Mom's spirits up (well, other than our attention to her and her breasts) is that she seems poised for another rapid breast growth period.  Just in the last few weeks, Dana's noted an increase in her cup size.  We reported recently that Mom was now a Q cup and could reach an R cup by middle of next summer.  At the rate she's growing now, it could be as early as this winter!  Hot!

12 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Amazing shot Michelle, good to hear she is recovering. I'm glad y'all are all there for her, making sure she gets better. And I'm definitely looking forward to reading about all the things going on. Those tits getting even bigger is absolutely astounding, it would be cool to put together a timeline of their growth just to see how they've gone from big to their current awesome form, known to me as holy fucking shit those are huge!

anotheroneofnone said...

Glad she's recovering!

BTW, with appropriate cushioning, a mouth-fucking isn't out of the question... Not that I know that from receiving experience or anything.

Feelgood said...

Wow!! Love Marti’s growth spurts

Wookiee42 said...

Amazing on so many levels. The sight of her relaxed nipples, knowing that they will l, many times, be growing and elongating. And the great news of another breast expansion! Even more of Marti's magnificent melons to love!!! Keep getting better Marti, we know you are in (many) excellent hands.

Art said...

Great to hear that Marti's feeling better. And yes, those nipples are just fantastic. 🥰

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Marti is doing well. Yes very impressive rack. Cum tribute on the way

Anonymous said...

Michelle, this is anonymous from the old pic that was reposted this summer. This pic is incredible. I am amazed by the growth of Marti boobs.

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your chest I’m getting ready to cum as we speak

Anonymous said...

I did cum tribute this photo last night. I couldn’t believe how much I sploodged this pic.

Cd4 said...

And of course her trainer therapist lady is monitoring her other parts with this growth? Wake up to those? A blessings.

Yojibearra said...

I miss seeing Marti in action. What a beautiful woman.

Anonymous said...

This picture here all I wanna do is make love. Another thing I would like to do is be mesmerized and be hypnotized and yell the word applesauces. I refer this to her chest because I am so mesmerized by her huge rack.