Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sexy Show-Off

I love this photo of Mom as she shows off for some much younger guys.  Other than the obvious - the gigantic natural left breast on the thin body and nice thigh and ass - this shows what I might call her "submissive dominant" approach to sex.  (Or is it "dominant submissive?")  What I mean is she is in control by using physical means inviting them to be in control - which is what she wants.  First is that while they are fully dressed, she is practically 100% nude (except for the panties).  Second is raising her arms and holding back her hair to give them clear views of her massive melons.  Third is that she's kneeling (well, kinda) while they are standing.

Now, put yourself in those 3 guys' place and imagine the view - and the excitement of what is about to happen.  (There were a lot more than three guys there but only three made the picture.)  There's over 40 years difference between Mom and these guys, but the only indication is the bit of gray hair she's showing.

9 comments:

Art said...

Seeing Marti like that is just incredible and just so exciting. Why couldn't I be there?

Feelgood said...

If I were there I’d probably be mesmerized for a minute then I’d take pictures (if you still provide your own cameras) then drool thinking and knowing what’s in front of me

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The D/s dynamic is fascinating to me, mostly because of the equilibrium it creates in a seemingly unbalanced situation. She has a room full of guys there ready, willing, and able to have their way with her, she wants to please each and every one of them, it is only through her submission that either she or they will be satisfied. However, at any moment she can withdraw her submission and everything stops.

She is a unique, amazing creature, physically & spiritually, truly one of a kind. Thank you for sharing this Michelle, very sexy photo & even more so the story behind it.

mikshel269 said...

The way I see it Marti is saying "I give up now surrender your manly essences to me". And I am sure they did very willingly.

Yojibearra said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

I would go crazy and the take pictures and be hard and ready

Wookiee42 said...

Good God the sheer thought of being one of those guys. The permission to do whatever to her body knowing it will bring her pleasure to be used as such. Sexy AF

anotheroneofnone said...

It's called topping from the bottom.

And I see the growing bulge. Yum.

Cd4 said...

I have many times.