Saturday, November 13, 2021

FMI Revisited


 I found this photo of Marti is some older collections that I guess Jake had kept.  It was apparently taken from a video of her on Fuck Marti Island (FMI) - you guys who have been with her for a long time will remember that place I'm sure!  There were a bunch of guys there with her; she was showing off and they unloaded the boats knowing that soon they would be all over that body.  Jake apparently loved this side tits-dangling photos of his Mom.

Looking at this picture it's almost hard to imagine she's grown several cup sizes since then and aren't we all the better for it!

Roxy

10 comments:

David H said...

Oh to be lying down as those boobs descend on your face! Just, WOW!!!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Whether from above or below, head on or from the back, slumped to her sides or dangling in profile, there is no wrong angle to appreciate those tits from; they are magnificent from any perspective.

Feelgood said...

Back in those days I would’ve thought you were joking that would become even bigger, thank the big dude up above they were just “normal”

Cd4 said...

One of my favorite views as well. That place has stories of it's own. It will have its own chapter in the book.

Andre Clifton said...

I have got to go to this island. Top of my bucket list.

Art said...

Marti's tits are amazing from any and every perspective. Truly a wonder. They should be listed as wonders of the modern age.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
A pose to die for... Marti your riding my cock while your tits sway in my face. I hungrily take each nipple in my mouth and suck them with all the suction I can muster. I feel myself starting to cum, you slide down and take the load in your mouth, you remount me and I continue to suck, pull, and gently twist your nipples. Is this a dream, Marti may I ?
Rest your body, let it heal, we all await your complete recovery. We all love you !

Wookiee42 said...

FMI, aka nirvana. That angle is wonderful. The stretch of the skin, the shape of her pendulous breasts. The knowledge they will soon be set upon by many mouths dicks and cumshots. So erotic

anotheroneofnone said...

I gotta ask... How in the hell did you keep the mosquitoes at bay? Their sucking is not the good kind.

Feelgood said...

I’ve sometimes wonder what happened to FMI?