Monday, November 8, 2021

A Huge Difference


 As Marti recovers from her back injury, we've all taken some time off from the studio to spend with her - and make sure she follows Dana's instructions.  One thing we've been enjoying - since we can't enjoy Marti's body the way we usually do - is spending lots of time together looking through some of her past video and photos.  As you may remember, Marti's unofficial "historian," Doc, gifted me all of Marti's recorded material and continues to update my collection.  This means we have access to over a petabyte (that's what comes after terabyte - I had to look it up) of video and over a million photos dating from recent stuff to back some 12 years when she first started in nude photography.  Thankfully Doc has it all carefully cataloged by date, activity (or pose or action) and a few other variables so we can quickly find what we might be interested in.  You'll be seeing several photos we pulled from our viewings.  Just imagine while you're looking at them all of our pussy's being soaking wet and nipples rock hard and Marti smiling in contentment. . .

I chose this photo because it's difficult to find some that clearly show more than one guy from her photograph me/fuck me parties without showing detail that might give identities away, something Marti is adamant about not doing.  I also love the little image in the one guy's camera.  (Until fairly recently, Marti used to supply the guys with these little but high-resolution digital cameras.  That allowed her to keep better control of the content guys took home as we would edit out some content before sending them their photos and videos.)  I also love one-tit-out photos: why does it seem that having just one tit out make it look even bigger - as if that was at all necessary with Marti.  And that smile on her face!  Doesn't she just look so happy about what's happening?  It's another one of those "so Marti" things.  And to think in roughly an hour after this photo, the 15 or so guys their would be fucking her every which way with load after load of cum blasted in her anxious and cum-hungry mouth!  But my favorite thing is, knowing Marti as I do, she isn't showing off here - she's sharing.

There's a huge difference. . .

Roxy

8 comments:

Feelgood said...

I love this picture and I didn’t notice the very first time I saw this picture published (or the second, third etc.) but I love the picture in the camera the guy is holding on the right

Art said...

Absolutely fantastic pic. Feel better and recover soon soon Marti. We love you 😍

Roxy said...

Hi Feelgood. I don't think this exact picture has ever been posted but similar ones have, perhaps from just before of just after this one was taken. Still, good catch.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Sharing rather than showing off is such an awesome concept, and I agree completely. The gifts she's been given she so freely and openly shares it is incredible, her generosity is as epic as her ample bosom.

I'm certainly envious of your complete collection, but I have to say the mental image of all of y'all together going through her photos and videos, all excited as she happily watches over all she has created is something that will no doubt come up in my thoughts repeatedly now. Thank you for that.

Wookiee42 said...

The look of anticipatory satisfaction on Marti's face! Knowing these lucky men get to share in her body soon.

Cd4 said...

It's been a 12 year sexual experience of a lifetime who remains today the 8th wonder of the world. Even better today than in the beginning if that's possible but the proof is in her stamina and loves what she does.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
The smile says it all... come and enjoy my body. I'd love to enjoy even one tit, Marti may I ? Soooo fucking HOT!!!!!!

John M said...

I love that you can tell how excited and aroused Marti is just from her smile in this picture!