Thursday, December 23, 2021

2021 Mammary Lane


We've decided that between now and New Year's that we would repost some of our favorite photos of Mom throughout 2021.  So I chose this one to start because it also sums up our catch phrase for the year: "Oh that is so Marti!"  The photo is from a few years ago but she hasn't changed in this: she loves the photograph me/fuck me parties she has with all the guys of the WFMC and she is so good at getting everybody relaxed and smiling and laughing during the photograph me part that much of the nervousness is gone with the fuck me part starts even with its raw intensity.  How she can be so, well, normal with her tits out for the cameras and knowing that soon her mouth will be full of cock and cum from 15+ guys is just sexy as hell.

Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy our little trip down 2021 mammary - er, memory - lane.  We'll also post new stuff along the way.  Oh, and to emphasize as Roxy did her last post: COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT.  Think of it as your payment to Marti - and the rest of us - for enjoying the totally free site.

8 comments:

Feelgood said...

Love ❤️her bigness and of course Marti’s attitude

Art said...

Beautiful pic of Marti shows her absolutely beautiful tits and her beautiful smile 😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

First, I really dig this shot, the one out, one in is always sexy and other photographers being in the picture sets the scene perfectly. While y'all have said she isn't the most natural when it comes to posing, she has always seemed to have an ease in front of the camera that belies any awkwardness in other areas.

I don't think I can say it enough, but thank you to all of y'all for sharing yourselves and your family with all of us. I look forward to this little trip down memory lane and even more so to where this journey goes in the coming year and beyond.

Wookiee42 said...

As TMH stated, thank you so much for sharing all of your amazing bodies and adventures. It's been such a blast.

I remember this photo! Absolutely love the look on Marti's face as the guys are just astounded by what she has to offer (and will be offering soon enough). Pure Marti! Such a stunning and relaxing smile!

SCThomas said...

I would love to suck the goodness from Martis Magnificent breasts and Spectacular fat long nipples!!! Feeding from the Queen!!!!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Kage no Kitsune said...

I am sure I speak for everyone that isn't a part of it, but I wish I was a part of the WFMC....

mikshel269 said...

I like this photo as well. And from the stories that have been told I suspect any time Marti is in the room anyone with a stick up their butt won't have it there before to long.

Unknown said...

Wow! Now that's a woman! Wow!