Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Phenomenal


 Hey guys, it's Dana.  If you've been following Marti for awhile you'll know that I've been referred to as being direct and precise when I talk (or write) and rarely use unquantifiable proclamations so when I say Marti's current rate of breast growth is phenomenal I hope you'll take it literally.  I've been her official referee of breast size for many years now and witnessed her steady growth from G cups to her current Q.  I wrote not long ago that I believed at her typical growth rate that she would reach an R cup this summer then changed that to February or March as they grew faster than usual.  I'm now changing that to "by the end of this year."  You can see that she's bigger today than she was last week.  It's amazing.

So enjoy the journey with her and us as it picks up pace!

(PS - Her nipples are unusually soft in this photo, but look how big those areolas are!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana OMG those are big and beautiful.I am going to have to make up cumtribute to this photo

Art said...

Dana they are absolutely gorgeous. If you can figure out why Marti is growing like that, you may have a Noble prize in your future.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

She's an incredible woman and those tits are absolutely wondrous. Thank you for keeping us abreast of their current state and for all that you do to aid in their continued growth. Really I'm very glad she has such awesome people around her, supporting her and each other.

Feelgood said...

Short for Marti but on another you’d never know

Cd4 said...

The areola area seems to have doubled in size. Will the nippes follow?

Wookiee42 said...

My god! If I didn't know better I could think this was an enhanced photo. Such slim waist and hips holding up wonders of the natural world. The growth is nothing short of of mesmerizing. Even more of an already plentiful bounty!!!

mikshel269 said...

Dana your diligence in following Marti's growth is truly appreciated and i also hope she reaches that goal and beyond

ASkelly said...

They look incredible.