Friday, December 31, 2021

Leaving 2021 "Behind"


 Yes, it's time to leave 2021 "behind" (appropriate picture of me for that) and step into 2022.  A lot happened to me and the rest of us here at MMMM during 2021 and I hope you'll look back through the posts of the year and 2020 as well to see where we've been, and maybe decide for yourself where we're going.

But since this is a blog primarily about big boobs, I am astounded to know mine grew 4 cup sizes in 2021, from an N to an R.  Michelle gained two sizes; from H to J.  All while we both lost 15 - 20 pounds each!  Yes, some bad things happened in 2021, but we both put on more breast size than any other year.  Hope you like our new sizes as much as we  - and our lovers! - do.

Happy New Year once more to all of you, especially our frequent commenters.  Yes, we know who you are and wish we could show you just how much we love you.  Your almost as important to this site as Michelle, Roxy, Dana, Maria and I!

So here's to 2022.  I kinda hope I don't grow another 4 cup sizes in the new year.  I might not be able to stand up without falling forward on my face!!!

8 comments:

Redmagnum79 said...

I hope you have a wonderful new year and speaking just for myself I would love to see more all the women on this page

Art said...

Beautiful pic. And may 2022 be a better year for everyone. Let's see everyone Marti, please. 💋

Wookiee42 said...

Happy new years! Love to give that ass a good new year punch and slap. What a fantastic ass!!!!

mikshel269 said...

As they say hate to see you go but love to watch you leave and as we leave 2021 behind I wish you all the best for 2022

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Ever the teasing temptress, another amazing shot Sexy! I'd love to redden those cheeks up a bit before bending you further forward and sliding into you from behind!

Stay safe and strong and together. Y'all keep having fun!

Happy New Year!

Feelgood said...

Truthfully before I read anything I thought the picture was Michelle, I guess that kinda proves mothers and daughters look alike.

Andre Clifton said...

So you went from Not possible to Ridiculous? Love seeing your growth and glad you got better.

Cd4 said...

Wishing you all healthy and prosperous New Year. Although I think you're already okay with the properous so why don't you more time for yourselves to enjoy what you earned.