Wednesday, December 15, 2021

More Michelle at the Beach


 I thought you guys might enjoy of full frontal of me (Michelle) that day on the private beach (see my December 1 photo).  Although the photos were taken just minutes apart, this one was taken with the sun behind some clouds and it was taken by Zin and not one of the professional photographers.  God, I loved being nude by the ocean - it was even a freer feeling than that on Fuck Marti Island.  I should be living in a nudist colony; I think it fits me!

9 comments:

Kenny B. said...

Just Beautiful. I just started following you. I have never seen such huge tits. Great page. Keep up the great photos.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. This picture is surely cumtribute ready

Art said...

Absolutely drop dead gorgeous 😍

Feelgood said...

Michelle, I’m sure you’d be taken in very quickly by the other beach goers.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Michelle, you're fucking gorgeous! It is great to think of you being naked all the time, although I will say you have a great fashion sense when it comes to the outfits you've posed in as well.

Bill said...

I love this pic and would love to be with you in some way shape or form.

If you lived in a nudist colony, there'd be hard-ons all over the place caused by you. I know I get a rise.

Wookiee42 said...

Amazing shot. The sunlight behind frames your body beautifully. Being nude is definitely freeing! And again what a wonderful body you have!

Cd4 said...

You would love Ipanema Beach in Rio 78 all year long water at 68 degrees.

Unknown said...

Very nice to see dear. Best wishes hugs ricky