Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Accelerating?!

 So much to tell you; can't do it all in one post. . .

First, let's talk about this photo of Marti.  I didn't think it would work - too much gray: the background, the tiny dress, even her hair - but Maria and Daphne thought otherwise and, I think you'll agree, they were right.  It shows off Marti's skin and the red leather of the bench and pink nails enhance it even more.  But, really, with those incredible curves, almost anything goes because what else are your eyes going to see?

Second, I am kinda happy to announce that Marti is now officially an R cup!  This was the fastest she's ever grown from one cup size (in this case a Q) to another (R).  And she actually lost a few pounds so it was all pure breast growth and not weight gain.  I used  "kinda happy" in this paragraph's first sentence because Michelle and I are a bit concerned that she's growing too fast and too much.  I mean, where is it going to stop?  When will her back and shoulders just not be able to support those tits?  Her recent back injury was unrelated - the weight of her breasts probably wouldn't have caused a low back injury.  But, Good God, surely they can't get much bigger, can they? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the growth and massive size - that's the wife and lover in me.  But the mother in me does worry just a little bit.

During her convalescence, Marti has kept on a strict diet monitored by Gail (the nutritionist) while Dana (the physical therapist) and Gina (the nurse) have specifically designed exercises to keep her toned  without stressing her back.  She looks fantastic as her body shows in this photo - well, with a little help from Daphne's makeup magic.  She's been very dedicated even to the point that I have to remind her to stay fit but not muscular: her followers want to see a feminine form, not a muscle-bound one.

Marti's been averaging at least one photo shoot a day over the last two weeks, all of them glamour type and not overtly sexual, though I guess anything involving that body is by definition overtly sexual, but you know what I mean.  Maria is swamped with requests from photographers from all over to come and work with Marti.  Each session is jammed with photographers and aides.  And even the most seasoned of these photographers come out of the sessions sweating and shaking their heads in astonishment over their subject.

For her part, those of us who know Marti best do see a subtle but important change in her as she comes out of this latest physical setback and this time it's a positive change - a growing albeit mild-mannered acknowledgment of just how powerful her body and sexuality are.  It comes through in her posing which is more natural than ever with less intervention from Maria.  We can see it as she puts more emphasis on her legs and ass and not just her boobs.  I think you guys here have a lot to look forward to next year (as long as you keep commenting here - I can't express the importance of that enough!).

OK, this post in turning into rambles with less and less coherence so I'll stop here.  There's a lot more to be said about her professional life which I know Michelle wants to write about.  So, for now, as Maria would say. . .

Ciao!

Roxy

8 comments:

Art said...

Marti looks fabulous. Just one question? Can we see all of her, face as well?

Roxy said...

Fair question, Art, and we'll answer it more fully in the blog. For now, yes, Marti will though not as much as she used to. She forbade the rest of us from showing faces, though, because she read over 90% of women who show their faces end up regretting it and she didn't want to be the cause of it for us.

Feelgood said...

I love Marti’s huge tits though I share the same sentiments as you and Michelle. I personally think they’re beautiful already but as she gets older the body can’t support as much but hopefully she’ll prove that wrong.

Redmagnum79 said...

OMG I need to move down to where you guys live so I can see her out somewhere to see her in person for my self and maybe tell her how beautiful she is

Wookiee42 said...

What a wonderful shot. The grey on grey with slight color relief is beautiful. The enormity of her breasts is astounding, and they keep ever growing

mikshel269 said...

Simply amazing Marti's breast has gotten this big never in my wildest imagination when I first started following her so many years ago would I have ever believed it would happen. It truly show the love an dedication her team no her family has in seeing her thrive with all that has happened

Borny77 said...

Congrats on the new growth Marti!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

WOW, what a shot Roxy, the gray definitely works and just as you said it really allows her skin to pop. Of course those tits are the star but the upskirt peek is very sexy too.