Thursday, December 30, 2021

Enjoying Myself


 This is how I masturbate, by sucking my nipples.  The feel of my tongue running up and down the long hard nipple is exhilarating and the tug on the skin of my areolas as I suck is a sensation my whole body feels.  And, of course, there is the taste and warmth of the milk squirting into my mouth.  I can give myself dozens of orgasms a day by doing this so when nobody else is playing with them I can often be found doing it myself.  About the only things that can make it better is knowing people are watching me doing it and, especially, having someone else do it for me and preferably at least two someone elses attached to each breast.

(Yes, this is a reblog of a photo from this past summer.)

If I don't post again the next couple of days I want to wish you all a Happy New Year.  We're looking forward to spending time with you again in 2022.

12 comments:

mikshel269 said...

I find it difficult to believe that there are times you actually have time to be alone with your tits. I am happy that you do because you above all else should have every chance to enjoy that which have brought so many people much pleasure in both seeing them and getting to be with them. Hope you all have a Happy New Year

Art said...

Omg that is so hot. Can I help? Can I watch? Just so fucking sexy. 🥰

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Love this shot Sexy! It makes me curious to know which of us would break first, me watching you suck your nipples or you watching me stroke my cock. And trust me if I was getting to watch you, I would definitely be stroking, hell I'm stroking now just looking at this pic.

NorthNJMale said...

thats such an amazing pic....you look beautiful and sexy.
wishing you and your family a happy and safe new years.

Feelgood said...

What mikshel269 and Art said ang I’d like to add the hormones involved in just watching the milk escape your mouth!! Perfect😋🤤

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Marti I have seen a video of you sucking your nipples, I'm sure it was posted years ago, I have shot many loads of cum watching it. All the most recent posts are so HOT Marti, you have a killer body that you share with us and we appreciate it. If you ever choose to share your videos again you can count on me to support your endeavors. I'd like to wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

anotheroneofnone said...

Are you trying to make us all cum?

Oh. Yes. ;)

Wookiee42 said...

I could watch you do this for hours. But after maybe 10 minutes I'd have to dive right in and help out. God Marti you are one amazing sexy woman

Cd4 said...

She use to date them for sleep overs..

Cd4 said...

An oldie from the archives.I guess we'll never get another video of the new and improved nipple suck show?

Bill said...

Watching a woman suck on her own nipples is such a turnoff for me. Watching you do that is so hot!!!

oldmanx said...

so lovely...