Saturday, December 25, 2021

Wishing You Joy


 This is certainly one of my favorite photos of myself for 2021 mainly because I can still picture those guys' eyes staring at me in wonder - and desire.  It's moments like this when I feel most alive - and sexy.

My schedule slows down this week before going crazy beginning New Year's Day when, at last, I can start having sex again.  So hopefully I can spend more time with you here at MMMM next week.

Wishing all of you joy, peace and happiness on this glorious and special day of the year.

Marti (OYO)

8 comments:

Feelgood said...

“Work” that really works (if that makes sense)

Redmagnum79 said...

Glad to hear you can start to get back to your normal life and merry Christmas to your and your family

anotheroneofnone said...

Wishing y'all the very best, too!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Merry Christmas Sexy! I'd wager that look of desirous awe never gets old. I know I never tire of seeing you and your incredible tits.

Art said...

Looking absolutely beautiful 😍

mikshel269 said...

And a very Merry Christmas to your family Marti

Wookiee42 said...

Merry Christmas again to you and yours Marti! And to be the center of that attention and barely repressed lust! Amazing

Cd4 said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.