Friday, April 3, 2020

All About Marti

Several nights ago when Mom was already asleep, I got together with the other 7 ladies in or quarantine group (Maria, Dana, Gail, Gina, Ruthie, Mandy and Daphne) and made a proposal: Let's make this lockdown time together all about Mom.  I gave them reasons, though they eagerly agreed without them.  First, we would get through this public health and economic nightmare primarily because of Mom; her businesses and reputation provide us with steady income being able to pay the bills with some left over - she keeps us safe, fed, and entertained.  Of course, by entertained I mean she is far more orgasmic than the rest of us; she can have more orgasms in a day than the rest of us combined!  To put that in perspective, I can have around 4 or 5 good orgasms a day and there are 7 other sexually active ladies here yet Mom cums more than all of us combined.  And she cums so easily: a nipple suck here, a nipple masturbation there, a brief hand or tongue job between her legs or even just a good, long, passionate kiss.  Hell, she's gotten to where she can cum without even being touched if we stare at her chest long enough and compliment her tits enough.  Then there's the gushing cunt; even if she cums 40 times in a day, she'll gush every single time.  And I don't mean just a little squirt but a gush like you'd get if you burst a water balloon.  Aunt Ruthie (Mom's sister) also gushes a lot with each orgasm, but she simply can't cum near as often as Mom.  Mom is also the loudest of the 8 of us when she cums.  With the freedom of there being no one else but us on the penthouse floor of the building, she doesn't hold anything back when she cums.  (I'll write more about that in another post.)  She's totally uninhibited sexually and gives utterly of herself.  She enjoys bondage (Mandy is the only other one who does).  And Mom's joy of sex runs from tender and passionate to rough and impersonal.  And, of course, there's that body: huge juggs (only Gail can compare); very long, very hard, very sensitive nipples (none can compare); gorgeous legs (maybe the only place the rest of us can compete with her); big, strong ass (only Gina can compete).  She deep throats better than any of us and can take anal hard than any, except maybe Gina or Mandy.

I could keep going, but I don't want this to be too long of a post and there'll be plenty time for more.  I did want to say what this "all about Mom" means.  It means the rest of us dress very conservatively - jeans and blousy tops with tennis shoes or flops.  We don't use nail polish and very little makeup and keep our hair back.  Then we dress Mom in the sexiest, most revealing things we can find (shopping for her online has become a hobby for each of us).  Daphne is constantly doing her nails and hair (or wig).  All of playful conversation is about her.  She sits where we all can see her.  She's the center of everything that's going on.

Of course the rest of us have sex with our partners, but we often have sex watching Mom or watching someone doing Mom.  Last night, Maria and I had great sex as we watched Gina and Mandy make Mom cum time and time again.

Mom's in sexual and emotional heaven even under this very difficult time.  And if we're doing that for her, then we're in heaven with her.

Michelle

15 comments:

pushit said...

I enjoyed reading about everyone's various orgasms, so much so that I think I may need to go have my own now (with mom in mind, of course). Make everyday Mother's Day...heaven indeed.

NorthNJMale said...

yes i too enjoy reading about how sensual and sexy Marti is and how everyone brings her pleasure. looking forward to reading and getting to know each and everyone of you a little bit better.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Such a great pic of your sexy mom Michelle; it sounds like everyone is making the most out of this time y'all have all together.

I'm not sure it can be said enough but, thank you for sharing so much with all of us. Everything y'all have posted has been incredible.

mikshel269 said...

Thank you for letting join along on the wonderful and sexy ride and too all the other ladies in the house let me Express my gratitude for being a part of this as well

EmmaLLP said...

I would love to see more of Marti gushing and some of Ruthie gushing too!

Marti (OYO) said...

You are very welcome. Thank you for being such a avid follower for so long!

Marti (OYO) said...

But the camera would get soaked!

Marti (OYO) said...

And we're looking forward to showing you - and telling you - so much more

Michelle said...

You're welcome, TMH. I love to show Mom off; I love showing Maria off, too, but Mom's body is extra special.

Thirstyman said...

Hi everyone, I just got my invitation and I'm over the moon happy! I was just scrolling through, reading some posts when I came across this one. My goodness, you could have become extremely rich if you could find the right venue and made your situation into a reality show. Michelle's description of your experiences are scary arousing. I hope someday, you (Marti) will allow your adoring fans to watch you gush.

Marti (OYO) said...

Hi, Thirsty, and welcome. (What are you thirsty for, we wonders?) I've done well as is, but I still plan to write my semiautobiography. Who knows, maybe someday someone will make a film out of it?

Thirstyman said...

No offense Marti but, I don't know if the written word can fully describe your beauty and sexiness. I would love to hear you moan and watch your body gyrate when you cum. Oh,and a thirstyman will drink whatever juices you would offer to him. I know it's all delicious.

Fredlu, Marti Fan said...

Happy to see and hear about the joy of a generous and adventurous lover having all that pleasure flow back to her...xx

Michelle said...

No way we can reflect back all the joy she gives us, but we certainly try!

Tony Monteleone said...

I've come to the conclusion that spending the quarantine in the same room as Marti, must be the heaven. All hail Marti. All hail Marti's massive mature melons.