Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Members of the Month

We've decided to come up with a list of Members of the Month to highlight those of you who contribute most to this site through the number and content of your comments.  Content is important; 5 thoughtful comments on why you like a certain post is better than 20 one word comments.  Who knows, maybe we'll come up with some content to award the winners.  And though we call it Members of the Month, it may every three weeks or five weeks or whatever.

So the Members of the Month as of April 14, 2020 are:

TheMaskedHillbilly
Andre Clifton
Redmagnum79
NorthNJMale
Mikshel269
Thirstyman

Some Honorable Mentions:

EmmaLLP
Tremendous Collection Fox-Love
Michael
Bill
Pushit
Anotheroneofnone
Joey Fernandez
Tony Monteleone
Hank
Jomaxs
Borny77
Yojibearra
Ricasita

Sorry if we left anyone out that has been consistently contributing.  

11 comments:

Hank said...

Thank you for including me!! I do love this site marti I’m 72 and you still float my boat!!

NorthNJMale said...

Thank you for the recognition but I am just a devoted viewer...also you ladies make my day go by quickly and most pleasurably (if that is even a word).

Andre Clifton said...

We are all winners for being allowed to go with you all on your journey. Continue to be sexy and beautiful, and my support will never stop.

Thirstyman said...

Thank you for the recognition, it has been my ultimate pleasure to comment on your blog. I mean, who can look at you luscious ladies without at least telling you how profoundly you affect people's lives in so many ways. I want to thank you guys for allowing your fans to know you so intimately. To share in your joy and your pain and to invite us into your bedroom. You ladies who post your insanely hot bodys and tell your erotic stories are the best. Love you guys!!!

mikshel269 said...

Wow I an honestly floored that I am being recognized just knowing my thoughts, while not responded to, are being appreciated. Thank you so much

Marti (OYO) said...

Why mickshel, we've responded to a number of your comments. We just don't do it in a timely manner. But, you're welcome, and thank you, too!

Marti (OYO) said...

Then the feeling is mutual, Thirsty. It's amazing to share such intimacies with someone who appreciates it.

Marti (OYO) said...

Michelle, Maria and I are all clearly winners as well, Andre. Thanks again!

Marti (OYO) said...

I looked it up; yes, it is a word! The devotion goes both ways NNJM

Marti (OYO) said...

And load your torpedo, I hope! I'm 70 in August so not too far behind.

Redmagnum79 said...

Thank you for sharing your sexy body and stories I'm honored just to be part of this