Saturday, April 11, 2020

Maria Posts Michelle

Ciao amanti, it is Maria showing off My Michelle.  She has asked me to show her more here and to show ALL of her.  You see I put that word in big and bold letters because I think you know what it means.  There are things My Marti and I do not show but My Michelle is so happy to show.  So you will soon know more things about her body and in detail.

I do like this photograph.  When I first saw Michelle at a photo session of Marti she was some shy.  Oh, so much not now!  Here she has a coy look as she stands all but nude before a glass door like she wants every person to see her.  So sexy.

So I will be posting things of My Michelle in my words, though Marti will help me with my sometimes confused English.  Arrivederci!

8 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is an awesome photo of your gorgeous Michelle, your love for her is obvious in your words. I definitely look forward to seeing more of her and reading your posts.

Maybe you could share a little of your experience and expertise about why each picture "works" artistically. I know I would very much appreciate the perspective of such a talented photographer.

EmmaLLP said...

Can’t wait to see all of Michelle. Would love to see all of Marti and Maria too but I will take what I can get

Andre Clifton said...

I understand you perfectly. I think your love and Marti have helped her come out of her she'll and become this beautiful woman who. Knows what she wants and goes for it. I look forward to seeing more of her.

Maria said...

Ciao, TMH. I am Sicilian. I bleed passion. I will try to explain what "works" as you say for each photograph I do here.

Maria said...

Si, I will show My Michelle slowly for you. We will be who we are in our photographs. Ciao!

Maria said...

Si, Andre, My Michelle has come out so. I adore seeing her be this way. It is how she was meant to be, no?

Wins said...

Maria, Michelle has a wonderful ass ....

Maria said...

It is where my hand goes when I put my arm around her waist