Monday, April 27, 2020

Mountains at the Beach

Going to the beach with Mom is always an adventure.  (Obviously this is a pre-COVID picture.)  It's not that she necessarily shows off in her bathing suit; it's more that she doesn't NOT show off, if you get my meaning.  Sometimes I'll go hid myself in the surf just to watch as guys (and gals) take double and triple takes toward her.  I can't help but laugh when someone stages a photo - of their child playing, for instance - in such a way as to get Mom in the picture - for future reference, you understand.  Then there are the bold guys who have the balls to ask her if they can take her picture or have their picture taken of her.  It's not unusual for her to invite someone to sit with her, giving them one of her favorite lines: "It's OK if you stare at them.  I like it when you do!"  And she'll proceed to sit in ways to show off her chest.  I've gone for long walks (yes, I get a good share of oglers, too!) and come back to find Mom surrounded by half a dozen guys all staring at her tits.  She may even ask someone to put suntan lotion on her chest.

Then there are the times when she's prowling when she rents a condo on the beach and those brave enough to stop and chat with her might find themselves in her condo with her on top of their hard cock!

15 comments:

mikshel269 said...

I would definitely volunteer to put plenty of lotion on. I would hate to see such a beautiful sight marred by a nasty sunburn

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Such beautiful scenery, right from the sandy beach there is a marvelous view of the picturesque canyon, nestled between two round top mountains. Careful though, as dangerous as it is alluring, it's easy to get lost in there. Many a hard man has ventured in only to come out shriveled and messy. Survive the journey and you'll be left with a tale so fantastical even your closest friends may not truly believe it.

Michelle said...

HAHAHA, TMH! Exactly. A very creative yet perfect description of her in a too small bathing suit bottom.

Michelle said...

HAHA! Yeah, Mikshel, would be awful for them to be sunburned to the point where we can't handle them.

John M said...

What a view that would be, lying down in front of Marti, staring up into those gorgeous eyes, while rubbing those gigantic soft tits all over my face!

NorthNJMale said...

I have to admit that if i saw Marti at the beach I would definitely be pitching a tent on the beach...hehehe

Andre Clifton said...

Fortune often favors the brave. A picture turns to conversation, which leads to a condo visit. I would definitely go for it. I wonder what it would be like to see Marti at a nude beach.

Michelle said...

And what would you use for a tent post, eh NNJM? (wink)

Michelle said...

At a nude beach? I would offer the word "crowded," around her anyway. Marti's nude beach where the "surf's" always up!

Michelle said...

I don't know, John. When you're under her looking up I've found there's no way you can see her face - only tits and nipples!

NorthNJMale said...

It would be something all ready in hand....lol

Marti (OYO) said...

HAHA, @ NNJM!

BigHoosierDaddy said...

One thing is sure I would definitely be rock hard

Thirstyman said...

Damn! Cleavage for days

Marti (OYO) said...

There was an old western on TV many years ago called "The Big Valley." Not sure why I thought of that after your comment. . .