Saturday, April 11, 2020

Marti's Shower Scenes



Whew!  The ladies are giving me a break.  I have essentially been on a four day nirvana as they have been all over my body - well, really all over my tits.  I have no idea how many dozens of orgasms I've had; my only memories are from early morning after I wake.  Then, they come to me and my reality fades out.

They've vowed to leave me be for a little while - to give me some time to help Michelle and Maria catch up with our blogs.  Here's a few shower scenes of me to keep you looking - and stroking, I hope!

8 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Sexy, I could watch you soap those awesome tits all day! I really dig the shot from behind but they are all great and definitely have me hard and stroking!

Andre Clifton said...

The rear view pic is simply jaw dropping. I'm amazed at their size and they look firm. If you ever need a personal holder for them I'd gladly volunteer.

Marti (OYO) said...

Hard and stroking or stroking hard? Always happy to assist you TMH!

Marti (OYO) said...

That's two votes for the rear view - guess I need to do more of those. Mmmm, a personal boulder holder - I like it!

Michelle said...

I totally fucking agree with you guys, TMH and Andre - I fucking love the views of Mom from the back and I need to start posting more of them even if she doesn't.

Danny said...

Wow that view from behind is fantastic

John M said...

So lovely in profile...such a fantastic figure!

Marti (OYO) said...

Several guys have commented on that view. I wish I could see it. . .