Saturday, April 4, 2020

Only the Beginning

Maria and I were lying in our bed making out, getting hornier and hornier, when I whispered "I need to see them."  Maria knew what I meant.  So at 1:00 am we crept into Mom's bedroom.  I turned on the lamp next to her bed which woke her.  "We need to see them," I pretty much ordered her.  Smiling through quickly wakening eyes she sat up and let them hang for us.  As usual, our first response was to gasp at what was before us as if we'd never seen them before, then Maria and I just sat there and stared, sharing statements between the two of us on how wonderful they were as if they were monuments and not part of Mom.  After maybe 15 minutes of staring in amazement at them, the first drop formed.  It was only the beginning.

12 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot! I can definitely relate to that urge Michelle; those tits are an undeniable craving.

Redmagnum79 said...

If I would have seen this I to would love to be drinking from her beautiful breasts

Andre Clifton said...

If they can stun two women who have them so often, image be what is t would be like to see them in person for the first time. Mind blown. And they deserve to be praised.

Borny77 said...

Marti do us a favor for when your contract is up. Make a video of you just getting hornier and hornier without any touching so we can just watch your tits grow and leak. <3

Marti (OYO) said...

That process starts pretty much every day when I wake up in the morning!

Marti (OYO) said...

Sometimes they even stun me, baby. It's like they are entities until themselves; like they're not even a part of me.

Marti (OYO) said...

By the time you finish one, the other one would be ready. And by the time you finished that one, the first one would be ready again!

Michelle said...

I know, TMH, right? The reason for being shut in is awful, but being isolated with Mom's chest is wonderful!

Thirstyman said...

That's amazing. Just staring at them makes the milk flow. Marti is so special, such a treasure. Any man's fantasy.

Wins said...

Marty has a gorgeous Ass .... Show it ... Always

Marti (OYO) said...

It's not just staring, Thirsty, it's how the staring is done.

Tony Monteleone said...

I can relate to you, cousin Michelle. If I was in front of Marti's tits, I'd be amazed too. It's kind of interesting how big breasts can be mesmerizing for people like us. I've lost count of how many times I've jerked off to her pictures, but I'm damn sure I'd be completely out of my mind if, I could get the chance to see those massive tits in person. That drop of milk, just drives me crazy!