Friday, April 17, 2020

We Want More

Mom is almost always the first of us ladies to go to sleep at night - and the first to wake up way before dawn.  This was one of those nights where she went to bed exhausted having given us so much of her body all day long.  The rest of us, as usual, stayed up for awhile, sexually unwinding and quietly talking, most often about Mom and what we'd done to her body that day.  Sometimes, instead of unwinding, we get reheated and horny.  That night we did just that.  In unison, we went into her bedroom, and woke her up saying "We want more!"  From a deep sleep she was quickly wide awake and pulling her gown down over her huge breasts and posing for us.  She had been so tired when she went to bed she hadn't taken off the dark wig she had on; it was ruffled, but who the hell cared!

She didn't get much sleep that night.  Neither did we.

Michelle

17 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I can't say that I blame y'all, I can never get enough of her either. Your mom is an absolutely incredible woman Michelle. Her huge tits dominate, demanding attention, but her willingness, her want to please you and the rest of the girls is shown just as evident. Great shot and it sounds like a great night was had by all and in our current situation, one restless night doesn't seem like such a bad thing.

Lovemonkey1986 said...

If I was around you gals I'd never have very much energy it be used all on u gals

Marti (OYO) said...

And the problem with that is, Lovemonkey? (Wink)

John M said...

What an incredible figure - so top heavy, with such slender sexy legs!

anotheroneofnone said...

You... fucking wow. Absolutely stunning and sexy as hell.

Marti (OYO) said...

Glad I'm giving you a "rise," Anotherone.

Wins said...

Marty this ass has always turned me on! I have it very hard .... I put it on you!

Andre Clifton said...

Is Marti's stamina more than the rest of you ladies? What would it take to keep her satisfied? These are questions I must know the answers to. Is sleep the only time Marti is left alone? Not surprised if it is. No one could sleep next to her body and not want more. Are you ladies even going to leave once the quarantine is over? Seems like you have all you need.

NorthNJMale said...

That is an amazing way to wake up, wish I was there to help wake up Marti hehehe

Bill said...

Sexy pic. Would love to see that pose from front and back too..

Marti (OYO) said...

Glad you approve!

Marti (OYO) said...

We're seriously considering staying together as a group, Andre! From my perspective, I have most of what I need - except a hard cock!

Marti (OYO) said...

That can be arranged, Bill.

Marti (OYO) said...

I would like to find out, too! Once my adrenaline gets going, it's hard for me to stop.

Marti (OYO) said...

Would you use your hands, your mouth or your cock to get me going?

Marti (OYO) said...

Take all you want, my hot Bard. But you might have to share me, if it's OK.

Michelle said...

We did all get good naps the next day! But, yes, she is incredible in so many ways - and definitely physically so.