Thursday, April 23, 2020

Maria on Marti

As Marti was so nice to post me I decided to post too her.  (It is Maria.)  I want to say about Marti that I think she is one of the wonders of the adult modeling world with her amazing body.  It has everything.  I feel her boobs are the biggest and best ever and her legs are bellissima!  And sure her butt is young and sexy.  Though it is who she is that makes her most the special one.  She is so very free and giving and loving.  I am so very much honored to be her exclusive photographer during this quarantine and I love to take her photographs for both professional and personal times.  Most though I am honored to be her daughter's wife and her daughter-in-law.  Ti voglio bene Marti!

12 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

Yes Marti is amazing, following all the blogs and post she sounds like a truly amazing and huge hearted woman.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'm lucky enough to have followed Marti since I found her first blog years ago and over the years I have gotten to know the heart behind the amazing tits. She is an incredible lady and definitely one of the coolest chicks I know. I am thankful every day when I check to see what she has shared.

mikshel269 said...

Again thank you for being there and sharing your talents at bringing out Marti's and Michelle's real beauty

Andre Clifton said...

Maria you capture the sex appeal that oozes from Marti and I love it.

Fredlu, Marti Fan said...

As well as being a very sexy and adventurous woman, Marti is a generous soul, a survivor, and someone with experience not just to teach, but to share, nice to see you here.

Maria said...

And so I know she is as you say. Thank you for being such a loyal follower!

Maria said...

Prego, mikshel. My cameras and lights love them both very much.

Maria said...

It is lucky for me that I can be close to her when she is feeling her sexiest best. Then I must photograph her for all to see.

Maria said...

And nice to have you Fredlu. All you say for Marti is so very true as if you've known her close for many years. Grazie!

Maria said...

I know she and Michelle are both thankful for you TMH for you have indeed been there for them for so very long - and me also.

ricasita said...

Carefull Maria! Be very carefull... cause that’s a Daughters wife beaters undershirt she’ s wearing ! Unless of course ... you’re up for a good spanking ? :)

Maria said...

HAHAHA, ricasita. May she forever beat me with her breasts! I can think of no better way to go, no?