Friday, February 19, 2021

A Couple of Things

 A couple of things. . .

First I want to say it has been so awesome to hear from so many of you long time followers, some of you I haven't heard from in 6+ months and some of you who have been around for 3+ years.  Just as a spouse needs to hear the words "I love you" every now and then, so I need to hear from you long time followers every now and then.  Thank you for being so loyal; to hear so many of you just give me a wink is so awesome.  I know that not all of you can comment all the time, but every now and then works wonderfully for me, too.

The second thing is just something little: we notice how many of you cannot visit us regularly on the weekends - we understand.  So we will keep most of our posts between Sunday night and Friday night.  Enjoy your weekends with, umm, whomever you enjoy your weekends with!

Marti (OYO)

9 comments:

Hank said...

Been following you for awhile. And like a fine wine you get better with age

Hank said...

Hi marti. Been following you for many years and like a fine wine you get better with age. Thank you for being you

Feelgood said...

Always great just listening to you...watching you isn’t too shabby either 😉

Anonymous said...

marty wonderful ... the most beautiful ass on the net ... when will you show us your video with the ASS in the air ???

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Having you back is awesome Sexy, keeping up with you and your adventures is always a helluva ride.

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

Usually for me weekends have gotten much busier. And my weekdays have been becoming adventures in of themselves, too lol.

mikshel269 said...

So wonderful you are back and hope to see and hear more from you and Roxy

oldmanx said...

I would love to Cha-Cha...Since I can't, I'll just appreciate...stay sexy...

Redmagnum79 said...

I just love looking at your beautiful pictures that you put on here so please keep it up. you ladies are so sexy so thank for sharing