Thursday, February 11, 2021

Answering Your Questions (Marti) - Anything?

 TMH - who, along with CD4, has followed me longer than anyone - asked:  "Is there anything you've yet to try that you want to experience?"

The way I want to answer this is "every day with Roxy is a new and sexy experience," but that would cheat what TMH is asking.  I think in a way the answer is a simple "No."  The one thing I would love to do is luxuriate in a large bathtub full of man cum, but I suspect that is more fantasy than reality.  Still, it is so erotic to think about lying in a tub with my body fully immersed in that incredible substance, my hair saturated with it, that intensely sexual odor (and I mean that in the best possible terms) filling my lungs.  Just thinking about it gets me soaking wet and my nipples rock hard.  Fuck, I need Roxy.  . .


 

5 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Hot damn Sexy! Quite the picture you paint, the thought of you completely covered in cum, knowing it was all produced by guys thinking about you and your awesome tits, is incredible. Of course it does bring to mind the idea of adding my own load to your smiling face as you soak.

Feelgood said...

I’m guessing many of us followers are very willing to help you fill the hot tub

Andre Clifton said...

Would you settle for a nice cum coating on your tits?

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

Mind if I join you for a bath, Luv? 8===================D~~(OYO)

Anonymous said...

Have you considered the site Newbienudes? Seems like it would be up your alley. You can post pictures, have a back and forth with followers, and they have blogging so you could continue with the stories, not to mention scope out the “ talent “ of our members.