Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Never the Same


 We were just about to start a live broadcast of "Tia and the Tits" for a few hundred fans.  Daphne had finished applying makeup to Marti's tits including a light oily sheen to make them stand out even more on camera (as if they need anything more to stand out, right?).  That was when Marti leaned over to me and whispered "Take a pic for the guys at the blog."  Admittedly, I took more than one, but it was difficult to get them all in one shot from such a close range.  Anyways, here you go!

One of the things that makes Marti's tits so unique in the adult entertainment world - other than their huge size and the extra long nipples - is her ever-changing areolas.  They can be very large and flat and smooth as in this photo or quite small and intensely wrinkled as in other photos on this blog - and everywhere in between (including the length and width of her nipples).  I have yet to figure out what each state of her areolas mean, but I am having fun learning - and you can learn along with me!

9 comments:

Feelgood said...

I’m hearing field trip!!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Understanding your title was meant to describe her areolas and nipples, I'd rather look at the transformational effect she and her tits have on those lucky enough to experience them. She, and they, have had an amazing impact on so many people, you included. Everyone who finds her blog, sees one of her videos, or is blessed to meet her comes away at least a little bit different. Changed for the better because of her and those wonderful, wondrous tits.

NorthNJMale said...

Amazing pic....looking beautiful and sexy as always.
Wanted to know what was the link to the other pages?
Hope you ladies are having a good day.

Cd4 said...

I could watch them for days or at last one full one and it's like they know they're being watched an the transformation is the showing off from the different sizes.

Art said...

So incredibly delicious

Borny77 said...

So delicious and beautiful! I could play with those tits all day long. I would love to try to fit my mouth over your entire areola.

Anonymous said...

Niplover,

Sooooooo fucking hot Marti, instantly makes u cock hard and my mouth begins to water. I could spend hours sucking them!

Andre Clifton said...

Thanks for the picture. You're right. I've seen those areolas vary in size wire a few times.

Stefano said...

When is the next broadcast of Tia and the Tits? Would love to love to watch 😍