Friday, February 12, 2021

She's Gone There


 You guys remember Michelle's post explaining how Marti gets "Sexually Blissed Out," or SBO.  (To review CLICK HERE to go to that post from April 23, 2020 or use this url: https://martimelons.blogspot.com/2020/04/sbo-sexually-blissed-out.html .)  Well, here's my photo of Marti being SBO, awake and aware but seemingly gone out of body, all her energy focused on her tits and through her tits to her frequently cumming and gushing pussy.  It's an incredible thing to watch in wonder.  

I wanted to focus a minute on her gushings (if I - and maybe you - can take my - your - eyes of this photo of her for long enough).  I like to let her cum three or four times then I try to start collecting the gush.  At that point, it is as pure as it gets: water laced with hazy, even a bit pearlescent, girl cum.  It's incredible, beautiful stuff.  Marti has to keep drinking water as she cums over and over to keep producing the gushings, but she eagerly will drink even when she is SBO.  I eventually switch her from drinking water to her gushings - and I drink some myself, of course.  And, without a doubt, I save some.  It will last a few weeks in the fridge and we've got gallons of the stuff in a fridge in our bedroom just for that and for storing the man cum guys still bring her.

Maybe that nipple doesn't squirt milk any more, but damn is it ever hard and aching for just the lightest touch!

3 comments:

Feelgood said...

Roxy, that made me think of the cum she collected (or collects), do you do that with Marti’s cum?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Very sexy pic! I'd love to witness her reaching that state of total oneness with her incredible tits. I'm sure it is a sight to behold.

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

And that's the view I wanna see of Marti's tits as I'm pumping loads of fresh, hot, man-cream inside of her wanting womb!!! 8==================D~~(OYO)