Friday, February 26, 2021

Always on My Mind


 A photo of Marti from the beginning of one of her photograph me/fuck me parties from a few years ago.  I'm sure I've already written it here, but it's these moments when her tits first start coming out that are my favorite of these sessions.  There is a clear sense of awe, admiration, surprise, desire, want from the guys there to fuck her, even in still photos.  I know what's going through their minds because it went through my mind the first time she took me (with Daphne beside me) into her bedroom and showed them to me.

Look at Marti's areolas - it is part of the uniqueness of her giant breasts.  The left one, though out, is large and flat, just begining to tighten as the Montgomery bumps start forming and lining up.  The right one, though still in the net top, has shrunk substantially, the deep wrinkles obscuring the bumps.  They have minds of their own - and they're both always on my mind!

4 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I've been around here a long time, watched those tits grow and grow, ever-changing, evolving into the most amazing boobs I've ever seen. Each new photo of them still brings a sense of wonder and awe at their size, shape, responsiveness, everything about them.

Feelgood said...

Like you and everybody I love watching those beautiful tits

Cd4 said...

They have a life of their own. And they like being watched..

Art said...

Omg that is so hot.