Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Retro - Remembering the First Time. . .


 I think this is my absolute favorite picture I've posted here since meeting Marti last June it's only been 8 months but it seems like I've loved her forever!  I've got a lot I want to write about this photo, but I promised I wouldn't get long-winded with photos so we could post more.  This picture of me worshiping Marti's left breast is a perfect lead-in for me to write about my first full day alone with Marti, but I'll have to look back to see if I've written about it yet.

Put yourself in my place in this photo - wouldn't you, too, consider yourself to be the luckiest person alive?!  I did then and I do now!

5 comments:

Feelgood said...

Oh my!!!! With Michelle gone I can come help you?🙏🙏🙏🙏

mikshel269 said...

What a wonderful sight to see on my birthday

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Absolutely, just being around such an amazing woman and obviously those spectacular tits would be awesome. To touch, taste, experience them would be unbelievable.

Art said...

That nipple is magnificent. I would love to have the opportunities you have to enjoy Marti's tits if only for a little while. 💋💋

Kage no Kitsune said...

I agree completely Roxy