Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Retro - "Photograph Me/Fuck Me"


 Some of you may remember Marti's "Photograph Me/Fuck Me" sessions where she'd invite guys to photograph her then would have a fuck-for-all afterwards.  I got this picture from one of those sessions from several years ago.  Clearly Marti's boobs weren't as big as they are now (maybe an H cup or so?) but, damn, look at those hard nipples.  And it's intense knowing she was about to stick that one nipple in her mouth.  And the guys were gathered around her so tightly that they were taken pictures of themselves taking pictures of Marti (it's hot the image in the guy's camera).

I wonder what was going through her head knowing all those guys (usually 10 or so) were going to fuck her.  I wonder even more what was going through the guys' heads knowing they were about to have all that body?!

3 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

She wanted them all as horny and ready as she was for what was to cum.

Feelgood said...

I’m guessing he and the other guys didn’t have enough blood in their heads except to take pictures

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I definitely remember the incredible stories about these events, they were always a hot time! As for what the guys were probably thinking, if I had been so lucky, as hard as it would be to concentrate, knowing I would get the chance to be with her, I would of course want some great photos to look at and relive the moments I got to be with such an amazing woman.