Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Retro - FMI

I'm going to start re-publishing some of Marti's older pics, her BR (Before Roxy) pics.  It gives me - and you - a chance to reminisce.


Like this picture from FMI (Fuck Marti Island for those of you new to Marti).  I love the laughter in her face as she watches a group of 6 guys get everything ready for a full day of fucking Marti.  I don't know, it's just so natural.  And it's damned hot seeing how happy she is on the verge of getting fucked more and harder than most women ever experience - or want to.  But, that's my Marti!

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

I remember the island well🤤🤤. I’ve often wondered what has become of FMI?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Ah, FMI, even a land lubber like me would brave the trip for a little island time.

Unknown said...

Once the pandemic is done are there any plans to visit the island again?

Redmagnum79 said...

I would love to have her take me to the island and have some fun with her there

Andre Clifton said...

Visiting FMI is now on my bucket list.

Josh Ward said...

Been on my lost for a looong time now..