Friday, May 28, 2021

Bound and Fucked - 3D


 I haven't posted any Virtual 3D stuff in a while so here's a video of me on a St. George's Cross with Ruthie fucking me.  I don't actually have a St. George's Cross (used to) but it works fine just having my hands tied over my head. . .

This is just the kind of thing Ruthie would do to me and she's big and strong enough to hold me like this.

(PS: Click the full size icon at the bottom right of the video to get a full screen viewing.  There is a slight delay at the beginning of the video before the action starts.)

7 comments:

Feelgood said...

Just watching the 3-D is HOT, I wish there was a live video !🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a nice video I would like to see something like that in real life

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The 3D stuff is awesome, you know I love it Sexy, and the thought of having you bound, at my mercy turns the heat way up too!

Any chance you could post the 3D profiles of all of y'all, those were really cool.

Art said...

Thats just hot 🔥

Cd4 said...

Awesome..she's a freak!

Wookiee42 said...

My God! That is so amazing. What I wouldn't give to be able to witness this (or really and sexcapade of yours) live and in person ( hell even watching streaming) Mart, Roxy, Michelle, Maria and all the rest of your coterie you are all such amazing sexually free people. Again can't thank you all enough for sharing parts of your sexual journey with us.

ASkelly said...

You keeping your legs wrapped around her was hot too.