Saturday, May 29, 2021

Imagine. . .


 Imagine. . .

Imagine you're going out on a blind date and when you pick her up it's Marti wearing this tiny dress with the deep cleavage showing.

Imagine you're going out on a date with a girl and when you get to her house you're met by her mother, Marti, wearing this tiny dress with the deep cleavage showing.

Imagine you're on a double date and you're buddy has brought Marti wearing this tiny dress with the deep cleavage showing.

Imagine losing your hard cock in the deep, deep cleavage.

Imagine your face in that deep, deep cleavage, not being able to breathe but deciding it's OK because you can't think of a better way to go.

Imagine. . .

12 comments:

Feelgood said...

I imagine a lot😈😈🤤🤤🤩🤩

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot selection Roxy! The thoughts of her cavernous cleavage have echoed in my mind for years. Getting lost in that canyon would be a helluva way to go.

Anonymous said...

Fuck yes, just so many perfect scenarios!

Filipe said...

I can imagine 2 thousand things, one as nasty as the other...

SCThomas said...

The Queen Goddess of Clevage!!!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wookiee42 said...

I'd love to imagine that. And death by mammary has been my goal since I hit puberty hahaha.i would die an extremely happy person.

Cd4 said...

We're not leaving!

Art said...

That image is just heaven.

Anonymous said...

Marti-
You get into my car, I beg you to suck my throbbing cock so that I can focus enough to drive. You suck my cock waiting to swallow my load, within minutes I blow a huge load in your mouth, your swallowing every time my cock pulses.

I'm sorry I can write anymore I need to jerk my cock. Your the best Marti.

BigHoosierDaddy said...

Ohhh I have imagined

Redmagnum79 said...

That would be a dream come true to me

thereelguy45 said...

It is on my bucket list of things I wish would come true!