Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Enjoying the Physical


 God, I love this picture of Mom's left tit with her gorgeous left leg in the background.  It was from one of her photograph me/fuck me sessions of a few years ago.  I love imagining 10 or so guys walking around her, she totally nude, they fully dressed, taking however many pictures they wanted to take and of whatever they wished to take pictures of.  I can imagine the heat building as they get closer and closer to the 3+ hour fuck me session.  I can imagine their cocks hard and dripping.  I can imagine Mom's eyes closed or maybe just staring herself at her tits, knowing the passion they were arousing.  It's what pure sex should be all about; enjoying the physical and thrilling to it.

9 comments:

thereelguy45 said...

Since I'm a quadriplegic sex for me a lot of my enjoyment is mental. How much of marti's enjoyment is mental and how much is physical?

Wookiee42 said...

That view is just absolutely mesmerizing. I could watch that forever

Michelle said...

Great question reelguy, and I think it makes the answer more intriguing and mysterious if I give it instead of Mom. I think she's actually more mental, I'm going to say 60%. She loves being stared at, she loves th buildup, and she can cum without being touched.

SCThomas said...

To suck on those magnificent nipples!!! 😍😍😍😍💗💗💗💗💗

thereelguy45 said...

That is an amazing thing to be able to cum without being touched. I have known a few women who can do that. It's a fascinating thing to watch and experience.

Feelgood said...

Wow!, Michelle and I (ok lots of people) think along the same tracks

Art said...

Just an incredible angle. So hot.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

From any and all angle Marti is magnificent! The mental side of sex is very, very intriguing, it feeds into itself as thoughts build on thoughts, growing, ever-changing into something new, even the familiar will feel novel. Y'all provide a perpetual fountain of inspiration.

Redmagnum79 said...

I myself would love to be sucking on her big nipples that would be so much fun