Thursday, May 27, 2021

Can't Hide Them



It's always an adventure going out in public with Marti. We really haven't done it much since we got married last August, but now that she's again feeling better about herself and life in general we've begun to do it more often.  Marti doesn't wear bras - she can't find any to fit comfortably - so she will usually wear something like this with a light sweater or jacket over it.  Still, those tits can't be hidden, now can they?  She's gotten used to the stares and brushes them off even while acknowledging and enjoying the attention her chest (all of her, really) receives.  Personally, I love watching people stare at her chest and at night, when we get in bed, I like to think of all the eyes that gawked and hold her tight.

10 comments:

mikshel269 said...

so glad to hear Marti out in in wild again. I know she may not be doing her usual hunting but given the chance I would still approach and introduce myself.Just meeting you would be gift enough.

anotheroneofnone said...

She shouldn't have to hide those wonders.

Art said...

Hiding Marti's tits would be an exercise in futility. Besides why would you want to hide one of the greatest Wonders of the Modern World.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

She's got the greatest pair of attention grabbers I've ever seen!

Feelgood said...

Try to hide them from me. Ok I’d fail but I’d have fun trying to find them🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Cd4 said...

Where was the most embarrassing place (not for you) were out and the girls decided really show off?

Wookiee42 said...

Hooray for Marti getting out and feeling better about herself! It's entirely impossible to not stare at those wonders!

Anonymous said...

I know I would have a hard time not staring at those huge perfect tits if they were anywhere around me.

Marti (OYO) said...

Hey CD, see my May 28 post to answer your question!

thereelguy45 said...

How many guys circle around for a second view? because that's what I would do!💜😊