Thursday, May 20, 2021

She Can't Hold Them All In



 

I know we have an abundance of photos of Mom in the shower, but, fuck, it's just that amazing.  I mean, us ladies close to her have watched her shower hundreds of times and yet we'll often still go stand and watch her, the inside of our thighs getting as wet as she is under the water.

Her shower scenes are so iconic that they are building an extra large shower on the set of her new series just so she can shower with numerous guys (or gals or both) at one time!

9 comments:

SCThomas said...

Im available to help!!! All hands on and very thorough!!!😍😍😍😍😋😋😋

Redmagnum79 said...

I would love to take a shower with her

Anonymous said...

Never wanted to shower so much in my life.

Bill said...

I wonder how long I'd last taking a shower with Marti!!!

Feelgood said...

I certainly don’t blame you ladies for watching though if were there….😏😏😏

Wookiee42 said...

Man to be the one soaping that glorious chest!!!

Art said...

I'd want to soap her up all over from top to bottom.

Yojibearra said...

👀.
👅

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Incredible shot Michelle. It is good her nipples get nice and long, making for good handles on those big, beautiful boobs all slick and slippery. Watching her shower would definitely be awesome, hell watching the rest of y'all watch her would be fun too I'm sure.