Monday, May 24, 2021

Expressive Tits


 Mom in one of her SBO (Sexually Blissed Out) states while Maria and I were playing with her right tit.  Obviously Maria took this photo because she captured so much of the details of Mom's excited tit and nipple.  Look at how the nipple not only pulls the areola in toward it but even starts to tighten the skin of her breast, pulling it toward the nipple, too.  And, OMG, look at that areola!  So wrinkled and rough and hard like her nipple.  Those fucking tits practically talk to you as they seem to have hundreds of modes of excitement.  You never know which one you'll get with her tits, but they're all wonderful!  It there are more expressive big tits anywhere on the net then none of us have ever seen them. . .

11 comments:

Sean89 said...

Just a lovely site I really wish I could see it in person 😍

Cd4 said...

They seem to know when they are the focus and show their personality. The different appearances are the mood or feeling at that time. They take over her body and send her into a sexual bliss and completely vernable. Your so lucky to have such sex toy.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I love the up close, ultra-detailed shots; great selection Michelle. It would be incredible to witness her in a sexually blissed out state, even more so if I could have a hand in getting her there. She is an awesome woman and the coolest chick around!

Feelgood said...

I hear it saying it needs my mouth on it

BigHoosierDaddy said...

Magnificent picture, I think it is wanting some attention

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a sexy picture of her

Wookiee42 said...

The SBO look is so erotic. And the texture of that nipple looks absolutely delicious. Jealous of your time you get to spend with these works of art.

SCThomas said...

Beautiful and Sexy Perfection!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Art said...

Just so absolutely fucking awesome. Definitely should be considered one of the Wonders of the Modern World.

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
Yes Marti I want to make love to your nipple... So fucking HOT!

thereelguy45 said...

I know I ask this 1 awhile ago and someone had responded about her possibly lactating again. Has she been trying again?