Friday, May 28, 2021

When They Embarrass Somebody


 

  CD, one of my two longest time followers along with TMH, asked me this fun question yesterday (I'm paraphrasing): "When was the time that your girls [my tits] most embarrassed somebody else?"  It's something that happens frequently in places like grocery stores, commercial airplanes (I never fly anymore - been there, done that), funerals (yep, there, too), etc.  If I had to pick one though I would say it was the time I was in our boat with my son Jake (now deceased as you know) and his best friend Big Eddie (who gets mentioned here every now and then) on our way to Fuck Marti Island (FMI - sorry for all the parentheticals) when we were stopped for a routine inspection by the Coast Guard - or was it the Parks and Recreation people?  Anyway, I had on this pair of shorts and a tiny bikini top that didn't cover much more than my areolas.  One of the officers, a youngish guy, couldn't take his eyes off my chest said something to the guy like "Listen, I want to stare, too, but we have a job to do, remember?"  The poor younger guy turned redder than red.  I smiled at him and posed my chest ever more provocatively.  When they had finished the inspection and gave us a warning for not having a noise-making device (like a whistle), I asked the senior officer if the younger guy could look now.  "One minute and we're all looking," he replied smiling broadly.

11 comments:

Art said...

I can imagine that as a scene on a comedy show. 🤣

Anonymous said...

Your chest is perfect.

Josh Ward said...

Lucky guys, lucky lucky guys..

Feelgood said...

Well that’s human nature 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I've always liked that nightgown Sexy! As for their brush with greatness, those two river cops got more than an eyeful, just imagine the stories they told back at the station. Of course, the others will probably think it is just another "big fish" tale, unless they too catch a glimpse of your big, beautiful boobs.

BigHoosierDaddy said...

Not surprised, would take alot to get my eyes off your amazing tits

Cd4 said...

Based on what he told you needed they two my shipmates. Showed great professionalism in performing their duties under the extreme pressure they were facing and restraint but like ever good sailior took full advantage when the opportunity when presented. These inspections are necessary to insure the safety of the public but at times can be very rewarding in more ways than one. I guarantee you that you are famous in coast guard folklore and many have tried to find their way to the spot where it all happened. Thank you for supporting our service members.

Anonymous said...

Awesome story. Would love to hear more like it is you feel like sharing Marti. :)

Wookiee42 said...

Now that is supporting the service members!!! Goddam do you look so amazing in that lingerie

Borny77 said...

god that's hot! (the story and the picture) If you still want to answer questions I've got one. What was the strangest thing to happen to you when you were prowling?

thereelguy45 said...

I'm sure pictures of you are circulating around to all the servicemen and women showing them what they are fighting for!😊😍💜