Friday, April 7, 2023

Coming Back to Blogger - Previous Marti Pics













We've decided to return to Blogger!  More on this shortly but first I want to get you caught up on things we published at Tumblr since our original Tumblr page was deleted.  TBH, we are not getting the response we had hoped for at Tumblr so we're back here.  We will post stuff here first and usually also publish at Tumblr.  Again, more on our plans here in an upcoming post.

These photos of me were previously published here.

5 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

welcome back hehehe and thank you for the amazing pics. hope yall are doing well

Wookiee42 said...

Just let me know where I have to go to get my daily doses of Marti and all the sexy ladies!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Sucks about Tumblr, but I'm just glad you have this site to return to and continue your incredible journey.

Art said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. 😊 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Redmagnum79 said...

I would like to say thanks for coming back