Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Scratching an Itch


 So we were doing an outdoor night shoot on this ugly temporary stage (we used it because it was dark).  I wore a tiny black dress, black undies, black heels and black stockings.  I even wore a long black wig.  The idea was for everything to be dark except the skin of my upper half.  Of course, in Florida on a warm spring night with several fresh water ponds on the Studio M property and lights shining on me, a few mosquitos were bound to find me for a late night snack.  One got me on the tummy so I had to stop trying to pose and scratch my itch.  Roxy took the opportunity to photograph me mid scratch 😯😳

4 comments:

Art said...

All I can say is: damn lucky mosquito!! Just beautiful Marti! 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot, posed or not, I really dig you in stockings and heels, the panties are nice too. THE TITS pop even more so with everything else de-emphasized with the black.

Andre Clifton said...

This is an amazing shot. Your body looks incredible and the peep at your underwear is arousing. How many other candid shots were there?

wnccouple said...

As always love the photos of the any ladies in hose and heels. That is Wifey's favorite outfits. And the black wig makes for a great contrast to her sexy body.