Thursday, April 20, 2023

Marti Showing a Little Secret


 Notice anything a bit different in this photo of me?  OK, time's up.  Just below the fishnet (if you're eyes got that far) is a wee bit of bush!  My default is clean shaven "down there," but sometimes Roxy, Maria and I will discuss my character in a movie and think she should have some hair between the legs.  So the pictorials I do during filming of that movie will have some hair.  But two places you'll never see hair on me: under my arms and on my legs.

Oh, in case you're curious: the hair between my legs is still mostly dark hair while just a bit of white.  Funny how it goes white so much more slowly than the hair on my head 🤔. . .

Love you guys,

Marti (OYO)

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Very fucking hot Sexy! Personal grooming is just that, personal, and we all have our preferences. I'll just say this, I enjoy a well manicured lawn. I am a bit curious now, what about a character would dictate whether she does or doesn't go bare down there?

The fishnet outfit is fucking killer too! Awesome shot!

Steve said...

Mmmmmm.

Art said...

I just love the entire look. A bare Marti is my preference too. Would love to see you completely. 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

Sweet Christmas is that lil peek so damned hot!!! The fishnets are absolutely sexy!

Yojibearra said...

Lovely to behold, lovely to dream, and lovely to caress.

Andre Clifton said...

I may require a closer look than what my zoom allows. But you are looking scrumptious